OraSaifu Wallet Service Agreement
The OraSaifu Wallet Service Agreement (“this Agreement”) is entered into by you (“you” or “User”) and OraSaifu Global Limited (“OraSaifu” or “we”) and is legally binding on you and OraSaifu.
Before using OraSaifu Wallet (“OraSaifu Wallet” or “this App”) , we suggest that you carefully read the full content of this Agreement and other documents mentioned in this Agreement ( especially the sections which are displayed in bold). By downloading OraSaifu Wallet and starting to create or import wallet, you agree that you have read and accepted all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement which shall cause this Agreement to become effective and legally binding on both you and OraSaifu immediately.
OraSaifu may, at its sole discretion, modify or replace this Agreement at any time. The modified Agreement will automatically take effect once it is posted on OraSaifu wallet, and you will not be notified separately. Your use of OraSaifu Wallet after any modification to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement as modified. If you do not agree with the modifications. you shall cease to use OraSaifu Wallet immediately.
- OraSaifu Wallet: means the blockchain wallet developed by OraSaifu based on Ethereum and other supporting tools which are developed for the convenience of the Users when using blockchain systems.
- User: a User must be a natural person who possesses full capacity for civil acts. If you are under 18 years old, please use OraSaifu Wallet under the guidance of your parents or guardians. If any person of no capacity for civil acts conducts any transactions on OraSaifu Wallet or any person of limited capacity for civil acts conducts any transaction which does not commensurate his/her civil rights or act capacity, the parents or guardians of the User shall be liable for any consequences of such transactions.
- Create or import Wallet: means you use OraSaifu Wallet to create or import Wallet.
- Wallet Password: means the password you set when you create the Wallet. The Wallet Password will be used to encrypt and protect your Private OraSaifu Wallet.
- Private Key: consists of 256 random bits. Private Key is the core for the User to hold and use the Tokens.
- Public Key: is derived from the Private Key based on cryptography and is used to generate wallet addresses. A wallet address is a public address for reception of Tokens.
- Mnemonic Words: consists of 12 (or 15/18/1/24) words which are randomly generated, and it is based on BIP39, the industry standard of blockchain. It is a human readable format of words to back up your Private Key for recovery.
- Keystore: means Private Key or Mnemonic Words in the format of a file which is encrypted and protected by the User's Wallet Password. Keystore is stored only in your mobile device and will not be synchronized to OraSaifu’ servers.
- Tokens: means the tokens which are supported by OraSaifu Wallet currently, including but not limited to EOS, BTC and so on.
You understand and acknowledge that the blockchain technology is a field of innovation where the laws and regulations are not fully established. You may be faced with material risks including instability of technology or failure of Tokens redemption. You shall make investment decisions and hold or dispose of the Tokens in a reasonable way and corresponding to your financial status and risk preferences. You also acknowledge that the market information is captured from exchanges by OraSaifu Wallet and may not represent the latest or the best quotation of each Token.C.Services
- Create or import Wallet. You may use OraSaifu Wallet to create a new wallet or import wallets generated by other wallet application.
- Transfer and receive Tokens. You may manage your digital Tokens by using the transfer and reception functionalities of OraSaifu Wallet, i.e., you may revise the blockchain ledger by signing with your Private Key. Transfer of Tokens means the payer transfer the Token to the blockchain address of the payee. The actual transfer of Tokens happens on the blockchain system (instead of on OraSaifu Wallet). You may be subject to daily limits on the amount and times of transfers according to your location, regulatory requirements, transferring purposes, risk control by OraSaifu Wallet, or identification verification. You understand that blockchain operations are “irrevocable". When you use OraSaifu Wallet to transfer Tokens, you shall be responsible for the consequences of your mishandling of the transfer (including but not limited to wrong address, problems of the node servers selected by you).
- Manage Tokens. You may use OraSaifu Wallet to add, manage or delete the Tokens supported by OraSaifu Wallet.
- Depository Service. You may choose to open Depository Service supported by OraSaifu Wallet. Your open of Depository Serice shall be deemed as entrusting your Tokens to OraSaifu Wallet and OraSaifu Wallet has right to use your Tokens to acquire node reward and allocate the reward to you proportionally. You understand that OraSaifu Wallet cannot guarantee the amount of the reward you could acquire, you shall bear any risks arising out of Depository Service.
- Quantitative Trading Service. You may choose to open Quantitative Trading Service supported by OraSaifu Wallet. Your open of Quantitative Trading Service shall be deemed as authorizing OraSaifu Wallet to use your Tokens to engage in Quantitative Trading and other investment activities. It is noted that investment involves risk, you shall make investment decisions in a reasonable way and be responsible for any consequences of such investment activities.
- Observe the quotation. You may use OraSaifu Wallet to observe the quotation of the Tokens. The quotation of each Token is captured by OraSaifu Wallet from corresponding exchange and is displayed in the “Market” column on OraSaifu Wallet.
- Transaction records. We will copy all or part of your transaction records from the blockchain system. However, Users shall refer to the blockchain system for the latest transaction records.
- Change, suspension, restriction or termination of service. You understand that under certain circumstances, we may change, suspend, restrict or terminate the functions of OraSaifu Wallet used by a particular User. You are entitled to export your wallets within a reasonable amount of time if OraSaifu changes, suspends or terminates its services.
- Other services that OraSaifu would like to provide. Users who accept the services mentioned above provided by OraSaifu must understand that: Users shall take care of their mobile devices, Wallet Password, Private Key, Mnemonic Words and Keystore by themselves. OraSaifu does not store or hold the above information for Users, You shall be responsible for any risks, liabilities, losses and expenses which result from frauds, your losing of your mobile device, disclosing (whether actively or passively) or forgetting Wallet Password, Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore, or your wallet being attacked.
D.Your Rights and Obligations
- Create or import wallet. You are entitled to use OraSaifu Wallet on your mobile device to create and/or import wallet, set Wallet Password and use your wallet on OraSaifu Wallet to transfer and receive Tokens on blockchain.
- Identification verification. If OraSaifu Wallet reasonably deems your operation or transactions to be abnormal, or considers your identification to be doubtful, or OraSaifu Wallet considers it necessary to verify your identification documents or other necessary documents, you shall cooperate with OraSaifu Wallet and provide your valid identification documents or other necessary documents and complete the identification verification in time.
- Compliance, You understand that you shall abide by PRC laws, regulations and policies when you use OraSaifu Wallet. You shall not use OraSaifu Wallet to commit any illegal or unlawful activities. You understand and accept that you shall be responsible for any violation of law or breach of this Agreement by you and shall indemnify OraSaifu against the losses, the third-party claims or administrative penalties against OraSaifu incurred by such violation or breach.
- Gas and taxes. You need to pay gas when you transfer Tokens, the amount of which would be on your sole discretion and would be collected by certain blockchain system. Under some specific circumstances, your transfer of Tokens may fail due to instable network. but you may still be charged gas by certain blockchain system. In addition, you shall bear all the applicable taxes and other expenses occurred due to your transactions on OraSaifu Wallet.
E.Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- OraSaifu shall not be held liable under the following circumstances:
(a)Malfunction of OraSaifu Wallet resulting from system maintenance or upgrading of OraSaifu Wallet, or force majeure, such as typhoon earthquake, flood, lightning or terrorist attack etc., or any other reasons not imputed to OraSaifu Wallet;
(b) Users lose their mobile devices, delete OraSaifu Wallet and wallets without back-up, forget Wallet Passwords, Private Keys, Mnemonic Words, Keystores without back-up, unfamiliar with the knowledge of blockchain, which result in the loss of their Tokens;
(c) OraSaifu is unable to copy accurate transaction records due to system delay or blockchain instability etc.
- If you download and install OraSaifu Wallet or other application with the same name as “OraSaifu Wallet " from any unauthorized third party, OraSaifu cannot guarantee the normal operation or security of such application. Any loss caused by using such application shall be borne by you.
- A previous version of OraSaifu Wallet may stop to operate after a new version is released. OraSaifu cannot guarantee the security, continuous operation or customer services for the previous version. Users shall download and use the latest version.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court with competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- This English version and other translated version of this Agreement (if any) are provided for the convenience of Users, and are not intended to revise the Chinese version of this Agreement. If there is any conflict between the Chinese version and non-Chinese version of this Agreement, the Chinese version shall prevail.
H.Intellectual Property Rights Protection
OraSaifu Wallet is an application developed and owned by OraSaifu. The intellectual property rights of any contents displayed in OraSaifu Wallet (including this Agreement, images, archives, information, materials, trademarks or logos) are owned by OraSaifu or the third party licensors. Users can only use the OraSaifu Wallet and its contents for the purpose of holding and managing their Tokens. In particular, without prior written consent from OraSaifu or the third party licensors, no one shall use, modify, decompile, reproduce, publicly disseminate, alter, distribute, issue or publicly publish the abovementioned applications and contents.
I.Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- The validity, interpretation, alternation, enforcement, dispute resolution of this Agreement and its revised versions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of PRC.
- If any dispute or claim in connection with this Agreement arises between you and OraSaifu, the parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute or claim through amicable negotiations in good faith. If the parties cannot reach an agreement, either party may sue the other party at the competent court where OraSaifu is located.
This Agreement shall become effective on Aug.10, 2018.
As for any issues not covered in this Agreement, you shall comply with the announcements and relevant rules as updated by OraSaifu from time to Time.
OraSaifu Global Limited
I have read and agree to above Terms